[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 10:17:47 EST 2009

Can I join in ?What are we arguing about ?I can be bothered to read all the posts Israel was defending itself, Hammas are terrorists , there is no global warming , Bildernberg group do not rule the World and neither do green lizards............and the Democracy album wasn't very good ...........and the UK invented Punk .....who f'king wants it ?