[kj] (OT)Execution in China

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 17:20:52 EST 2009

>  ...I dont think that his bodies return is anything to do with the British Government .

True; that said..
  ..the bbc news last night said something about that the Chi. Gov. will dispose of the body and does not let anyone have a look(or a say, or even a "do") about the last rites for executed prisoners.  So I thought out of a sense of some decency the remains of the prisoner could be delivered to the family (which is the impression I got from the news clip).
My guess is since the Chi.Gov. harvests all executed prisoners' bodies for all the parts they can cut out in time, that is why they let no outsiders get close to the situation.
That's some bad chi. ;p

Happy New Year !!  Anyone know if New Zealand station is still there? Do we all still have a chance of making it through? Will the russians save the Earth as promised from the evil asteroid hurtling towards it? The fireworks are loud and the stars are bright tonight, what with 8 more [CIA] stars being shone starting tonight.. stay tuned.. . . .

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"