[kj] (OT)Execution in China

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:47:57 EST 2009

Do you think that they should have killed him, Pete?

From: fluke1 at live.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:06:52 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)Execution in China

I m not sure what the Chinese rules are , but under British law, if you die in prison, then you get buried in prison and beside, I dont think that his bodies return is anything to do with the British Government .

Its up to his Family to bring the body back and it is quite expensive to return bodies .

Maybe his family could broker a deal ?

Sell off some body parts and use the money for repatriation.

If they sold both kidneys , after the repatriation costs and other expenses , they may even make a tidy profit .