[kj] ... In Memory Of Paul Raven...

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:57:33 EST 2009

wtf is an arvid mork?im not gay?thats father.my
nemesis?problem?huh=7cst=ahoy=x=hook/cook/raven?huh?81/di/rip?lie/elizabeth/fake/smiths:dumb/kit
kat=7 min till teel in rec pary?=wtf!=happy happ joy joy
excuse

dcc

klinger dead in car crash/impoosible

bad job=diarreah face

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wthhhh b dis faceebook shirte?

blogsatr.ckykelly claklrson?

kill whityey hey be dragons