[kj] (no subject)

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:49:21 EST 2009

* http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KILLING-JOKE-Official-Record-Company-Press-Release_W0QQitemZ350267820279QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE?hash=item518d96c8f7 *

Reads as

"We would like to take this opportunity of advising you that E.G (Records) have obtained from the high court orders preventing the manufacture, sale and distribution of the following bootleg recordings containing performances of Killing Joke :

"The Bum's Rush"

"The Unperverted Pantomime"

"The Original Killing Joke"

In some cases we are led to believe that "The Bum's Rush" is being sold as the new Killing Joke LP and we feel it only fair to point out that stocking this or any of the aforementioned items will result in legal proceedings being taken.

The only new Killing Joke album will be will be released on July 15th (1983) entitled "The Fire Dances" LP EGMD5 MC EGMDC5

??? 1983"

Fascinating stuff ... I bought the Unpervy cassette in HMV in Birmingham (not sure if that was summer of '82 or '83) ... I knew that the Lyceum '81 (ie. Original) was sold in some shops but was never fortunate enough to come across The Bum's Rush in those days, unless I was just about to have a driving lesson ... :oD