[kj] 2009 - Top Album Countdown

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Dec 22 11:33:08 EST 2009

Never seen them, but they have a new cd out that's supposed to be ok, and they're know for playing loud!

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:49:50 +1100
Subject: Re: [kj] 2009 - Top Album Countdown

I have the chance to see Dinosaur Jnr (unless I’ve missed them, but I think they’re playing early next year), thinking about it, anyone got any experience / comments? Haven’t been current with them since the 90s.