[kj] Setlist Suggestions for 2010 tour?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 19:34:31 EST 2009

An ideal setlist**..

Extremities
MassAll Play Rebel
Bodies
Requiem
Tension
Butcher
Follow The Leaders
Exit
We Have Oi
CHAPTER FUCKIN' THREE!!!
Song & Dance
A New Day
Wintergardens
Victory
MiNOG
Age Of Greed
Beautiful Dead
SLIPSTREAM
Big Paul doing his *ahem* "extraordinary rendition" of Struggle
Exorcism
Mathematics Of Chaos
Whiteout
Aeon
Medicine Wheel
Asteroid
Hosannas From Basements...
Implosion
Walking With Gods
Lightbringer

encore:
Afterburner
U N I V E R S E   B

**speaking of which, I'll have to see their
   setlist for this tour before I get my tix.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"