[kj] Updated tentative 2010 LP track listing

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Thu Dec 17 21:12:28 EST 2009

Also, "White Heat" reminds alot of the Velvet Underground, David Bowie and of course "White Heat" the film, which is one of the greatest films ever made in the Public Enemy Warner Bros Era.

"I Am War" reminds me of Viking Warriors.....is there a video game that is similar to that title?

"From the Ashes"????? Wonder what will be the final name.......