[kj] Submoronic Bomb's cover of "A New Day"

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Thu Dec 17 20:48:12 EST 2009

Really, this is a closet favorite song of mine by KJ....alot of peeps slam this song and say it is "commercial"??????

I was really surprised by how faithful they were to the original. Why fucking bother? Especially with the vocals, and that delay. The original lyrics really are quite lovely to me, and I would argue with Mr Coleman about this not being a "love song". Maybe at his age now he doesn't want to admit it, but this song proves he indeed is human. Why submoronic didn't see that is......ironic? The drums were okay, I suppose. Unique.

Very cool post.

Bette Dillinger