[kj] OT:PiL Tonight

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:36:17 EST 2009

Most people won't have seen them in 20 years. That's when they were 'popular'.

I reckon the average PiL punter is in their 50s, by now.

I thought Lydon won a law suit against McLaren, too? I seem to remember some Sounds/NME article showing McLaren giving Lydon Da Money :/

I am hoping that the new KJ material is more on the lines of Transmission. You can't play the angst and angry all the time..and most of the lyrics are just 'obvious' now.

There is no conspiracy.