[kj] Killing Joke's 1979 song "You're Being Followed"

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:55:13 EST 2009

I wish! (about the coke, that is...) And yes, the closest I'll ever be to
big clouds
of white stuff is the snow that is also swirling outside my window right now
(but
its a bit more common here)

OK, my two cents' worth - my ideal set list (of songs we are unlikely to
hear):

Dominator
Chop Chop
Blue Feather