[kj] Submoronic Bomb's cover of "A New Day"

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 09:44:04 EST 2009

Thanks for that oliver

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of B. Oliver Sheppard
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:17 AM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [kj] Submoronic Bomb's cover of "A New Day"

This band, Submoronic Bomb, came and went in a flash of light, almost
impossible to find this cover song they did any more, which they made
right after Paul Raven's death. I managed to catch it and THANK GOD
ripped it to mp3 before they took it off their now-nonexistent MySpace page.

Some folks don't care for it; I kinda dig it. The drums are more
"galloping" than Big Paul-esque tribal, but it's better than any of the
Behemoth covers I've heard :)

Submoronic Bomb - "A New Day" (Killing Joke) (2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkYGAMu0-L4

I uploaded it to my YouTube acct.

Enjoy :)

-Oliver