[kj] Anyone Get Their LA Killing Joke Tickets Today @ TheWiltern?

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 23:31:07 EST 2009

lonestyle at aol.com wrote:

You might? For you got to understand that there are different sections of
the venue and I rather be on the floor to walk around. Plus it is about 6
months away... So I think they want to sell out.

++++++

Geeze, I almost forgot about tickets going on sale today (not that it's
going to sell out in one day) even though I had a big yellow sticky on my
monitor. As a bonus, I discover local early 80's punk band "X" is playing
The Wiltern this Saturday in what may be one of their last shows as singer
Exene was recently diagnosed with MS.

T.B.