[kj] OT:PiL Brixton Academy on 21st

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:59:07 EST 2009

STOP PRESS : After much gnashing of teeth, I have finally succumbed to it ... yes, it's Brixton on Monday 21st for me.

I got a heads up from Dawn's brother who told me to check eBay, viagogo etc ... picked up a stalls ticket on viagogo for £20 incl fees !!!

See some of you folks there if my ticket gets delivered on time !