[kj] New Topic-Raven's One Liners

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 06:59:35 EST 2009

I was trying to remember that one about the moose. I thought he'd said the bass in Faith No More sounded like a moose farting. Maybe he said both.

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:09:46 +0000
From: paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] New Topic-Raven's One Liners

I liked it when someone asked if it was Youth playing on a particular track and he replied "either that or a moose wandered into the studio".

"Champagne for my friends, pain for my sham friends" was another good one.