[kj] New Topic-Raven's One Liners

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:52:26 EST 2009

I mean laugh :o)

From: dirkingerske at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:51:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] New Topic-Raven's One Liners

rerferring to belinda carlisle as a butterface made me love as well... anyway, does anyone of you have any footage with raven playing bass for her?

dirk

From: fatpotanga at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:36:39 +0000
To: gathering at misera.net

On 13 Dec 2009, at 23:46, jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
Was it Raven or Big Paul who described the OTG lyrics as "where I went on my holidays by Jeremy Coleman aged 6". (I don't have that exactly, but you get the drift...)

Raven, from the '8 ball on the eye photo' interview.
Great interview that, shortly before OTG was released.
I think I've still got it somewhere.
& the interview.

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com

Sicher ist besser. Mit dem Internet Explorer 8. Einfach downloaden!