[kj] New Topic-Raven's One Liners

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:34:39 EST 2009

ha ha!
these are excellent!

I got this in response to me posting some snippet I'd read somewhere regarding the then in progress 2003 album. (I'd wager that that's probably the worst constructed sentence you've seen today.)
"what does fat fuck jamie know except he hasn't seen his dick in years :)
He should speak to the organ grinder not the monkey - wait a minute, I AM the monkey."

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com