[kj] Big Paul and the lyrics

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 13 09:55:07 EST 2009

Don't knock Viz only as recently as the last issue they reported that Radovan Karadzic was scheduled to play Father Ted in the long awaited series 4 but he's banged up in the Hague which is a slight problem.

I'm dusting down by box set to cheer me up during the inevitable new year album delays and concert cancellations.Anyone who hasn't seen the rabbit plague issue-watch it now & who could forget the 'would u like your pizza in six slices or eight Father Douggal?'Six please I couldn't possibly eat eight!'