[kj] Big Paul and the lyrics

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 06:46:31 EST 2009

What, only 1994-2000? I'd add 1983-1993 and 2001-2009, with honourable mentions for 1979-1982 (probably great, but I didn't see them until '83) and 2010+ (for which I have great hopes). <grin>

I guess we're going to have to disagree about Youth... what about Raven? Who remembers him jumping up and down in his DM's and braces as they came onstage at Hammy Palais in 86?

Jamie