[kj] Big Paul and the lyrics

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 11 17:18:50 EST 2009

Yes that is good news. Never underestimate the power of people getting together and pooling ideas. Even people that u think are as thick as shit, as long as they have a positive attitude can if prodded in the right direction come up with worthwhile concepts.
Obviously BPF will have a more positive input to this recording when it is released in september as he is inelligent!I can't believe some comments by gatherers that youth has a stage presence! I'm sure he's excellent at producing but the fuck up with the sound/concept at the forum shows was awful-in my opinion. To me Youth has had a wonderful influenceon the 1990 Art Of Noise Compillation &  the Orb Double Album with BPF drumming & a positive aspect on the marketing of Pandemonium-but thats it. Raven was the man. We don't need bass players pissing about with flowers & paul mcartney.
Killing Joke were the best live band on the planet (1994-2000)-they just need a live bass player-any ideas?