[kj] New Topic-2010 Support Bands

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:53:48 EST 2009

Just found the passage in the book - which expands on it a bit.

Killing Joke & the Chameleons - for me a little bit like the relationship between Islam & Judasism.
In many respects they cut from the same cloth (even down to hair cut & choice of hat of late) but so diametrically opposed.
I think that's the first time I've ever typed diametrically.
we-hey - twice now.

They would be my fantasy support as well.

Back in the real world, I'd like to see Headcount support them.

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com