[kj] New Topic-2010 Support Bands

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 04:43:09 EST 2009

Got you mate. ;)

Yeah Mark talks about the incident in his book which a nice read at parts.

Cheers,

~LB

In a message dated 12/11/2009 1:05:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bawhitehead at gmail.com writes:

I'm aware of the incident that resulted in the song Paper Tigers but it
was a dream support so hence The Chameleons.
It was in Mark autobiography I seem to remember.

Brian.