[kj] Setlist Suggestions for 2010 tour?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 10 23:07:59 EST 2009

Those suggestions are on my wish list as well mat, might only add tabazan,
but all the mentioned firedances material, willful days, a new day,
revelations material.

Frenzy needs to be put to bed in light of material from firedances that
hasn't had much live play by the band over the years.

I wouldn't mind it if the band did a set of "lighter" material just once,
like: a new day, btats material, lanterns etc.

Sometimes I get the feeling that kj is over compensating for the fact that -
many people mellow/lighten up as they get older - by making music that could
not be mistaken for mellowed or light tunes, It seems lazy and disingenuous

But, wise, honed craft is something they should be able to do without
simplifying and pandering to the lowest common denominator that shows an
interest in their sound.

_____