[kj] FW:p.i.l Merry Christmas from Concert Live - Special offers inside!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:43:47 EST 2009

some info from john lydon/p.i.l-cheers

milindafgrant ps check the youtube clip of john lol ;D

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 02:36:43 -0800
From: newsletters at concertlivenews.com
To: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Subject: Merry Christmas from Concert Live - Special offers inside!

having trouble reading this newsletter? Click here to see it in your browser

The Concert Live Team would like to wish all of our customers a Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year! 2009 has been our busiest yet with some great tours and we’ll be back in 2010 with an awesome set of live recordings. Why not let us know via our Facebook page who you want us to record next year!

In the meantime, we are still working with some great artists this month so check below to see our exclusive recordings with UB40, Uriah Heep and kicking off next week, Public Image Limited. We will be working with the John Lydon fronted band to create instant live CDs at Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and London on their forthcoming UK tour.

We are delighted to be working with Public Image Ltd on their first tour for 17 years to create an exclusive 4CD set. Fronted by the legendary John Lydon, PiL are universally acknowledged as one of the most influential bands of the last 25 years. Concert Live are creating amazing limited edition live albums which will feature the band's show over 3 CDs and a 4th disc featuring a special video interview with John Lydon and rare photos taken at the bands rehearsal space in London.

In this interview John Lydon talks about his inspirations and why he has returned to the stage with PiL, and with these photos only available on this live CD, this really is the ultimate Christmas gift for any PiL fan. John Lydon has also agreed to sign 25 of each show, so order this fantastic live CD today!

In 2009 Concert Live have been working with artists to give fans more access, more exclusive content and make our live CDs the ultimate souvenir of an artists live show. Below is a selection of our exclusive backstage videos, check them out and let us know what you think!

Watch - Mott The Hoople
Watch - PiL

You have received this e-mail from us because you have shown interest in these or very similar artists on our website or at live concerts before. If you no longer wish to receive these exclusive updates from us please
click here.
Concert Live Ltd. Shakespeare Business Centre, 245a Coldharbour Lane, London. SW9 8RR