[kj] Setlist Suggestions for 2010 tour?

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 10 14:08:58 EST 2009

I agree with Simon and would love to see Struggle played live. The Inside Extremities CD was great with all the struggle 'demos'

If we work back then, Fresh Fever has got to be on the setlist & not Timewave which is not even a b side!

From Hosannas-Title track was awesome at the Koko I think they played Majsestic which didn't work, Gratitude is good for the first minute but Judas Goat & Universe B are 2 of their finest.

2003-I'd love to see Implant Live-saw about 7 shows on this tour so a little familiar with the music including the legendary Cardiff gig when the shit steel barrier broke & I've still got scars on my shins and we drunk them out of cider.

Democracy-can't understand calls for the title track to be played live. To me this was the most disappointing album ever, but Iwould like to hear Absent Friends played live and of course Mass-how about that as an opener!

Pandemonium-Same as 2003 apart from Whiteout and play it as per album not as a quickie!

Extremities-I could quite happily watch this recording played live every weekend and die a happy man.But-I would love to hear Solitude live and of course Struggle.Termite Mound still sends shivers down my spine from London Astoria 91 and again in 05-surely the best opener especially with the teeth gnashing extra at the end and of course PLAY THE FANATIC AGAIN.

OTG-Obsession would sound good live

Adorations-For The Love Of The Masses & Rubicon-I never heard this stuff live to my eternal regret. I also like Goodbye to the Village but there's absolutely zero chance of this stuff being played live.

Nightime-Title Track & DBD (the best ever kj track?) & from the same sort of era Sun Goes Down & New Day

Firedances-Rejuvenation & Endgames!

Revelations Tracks 1-6

Whats This For -Butcher

Killing Joke-Bloodsport

So no Requiem Pysche etc and even the Wait needs a rest. INNOVATION & SURPRISE NOT REPITITION!