[kj] LA Wiltern show apparently confirmed for June 5...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 17:19:49 EST 2009

Larceny in the living room? Bah! I think the Wiltern does "walk-ups" on... Wednesdays??

p.s.
just called 'em and they said t heir box office opens 3 hours before any given show and you can then buy tix for any show there, not just that night's gig.
AND the only additional fee, she says, is $3.50 per tkt.  http://www.livenation.com/venue/the-wiltern-tickets

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"