[kj] KJ Poitiers 83

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Wed Dec 9 16:07:41 EST 2009

Thanks for sharing Jonnie.

I love this live era period

Just to be correct the real name is « l’Oreille Est Hardie”

It’s a game word with Laurel & Hardy

It means “The Ear Is Bold”

I’ve found the flyer from 26 th June 1983 here:

http://www.confort-moderne.fr/layout.php?r=152

and the MySpace page where there is a video of Sonic Youth playing the same
day

http://www.myspace.com/leconfortmoderne

Maybe they’ve filmed The Joke too ;o))

I’ll ask them