[kj] Setlist Suggestions for 2010 tour?

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 14:16:41 EST 2009

oh yes!

Follow The Leaders - especially as an Encore. Mass Foolery!

To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:28:50 -0500
From: countessghoulita at aol.com
Subject: Re: [kj] Setlist Suggestions for 2010 tour?

Great setlist, TB. I'd add, among the possible tracks KJ could play:

"Frenzy" (or any other track off "Fire Dances", this album seems to have been overlooked in years)
"The Pandys Are Coming"
"Implant"
"Absent Friends"
"The Death And Resurrection Show"
"Night Time"
"Unspeakable"
"We Have Joy"

"Follow The Leaders" cannot miss, this track still fits so well in current issues...