[kj] Updated tentative 2010 LP track listing

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Dec 9 04:39:09 EST 2009

Funny I was just mocking my little brother's recent attendance / raving
about the Dreamtheater concert by saying their new album is gonna be
called "Smell the Mane" in reference to the lead singer's coif.

He also mentioned that he met someone at the gig who looked after and then
was given Jaz Coleman's cats back in the day, hard to tell if he was
kidding or not.