[kj] Tentative KJ 2010 LP track listing The Great Cull

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:34:12 EST 2009

Many Thanks for all the reports Frenchy !!!!

Most appreciated :)

As you met Mr Luxon maybe you could have asked him about the Gems lol .

From: frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:59:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] Tentative KJ 2010 LP track listing The Great Cull

As Antoni mentioned it to me this morning the right title is The Great Cull (instead of The Great Call)
And no, I didn’t heared “The Calling”

Stephane “ Frenchy Frenzy”