[kj] New Topic : Jesu/Godflesh

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:25:34 EST 2009

I have to say Jesu is spot on and all the material is great!

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 00:00:53 -0800
From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] New Topic : Jesu/Godflesh

Jesu changed my life. Silver is one of the best songs in the world. Opiate Sun is fucking incredible. I love everything he's done as Jesu. Check out Greymachine though if you prefer the Godflesh sound over the Jesu sound. It's a beautiful, disgusting dirge.

Leigh
http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale