[kj] [OT] John Pilger: Obama is a corporate marketing creation

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 06:51:54 EDT 2009

I give Pilger a huge amount of respect for his stuff on Cambodia, Year Zero, Pol Pot, etc.  He came to talk at my school around that time (late 79, I guess) and was fascinating...

Whether you agree with his politics or not, he's clearly a man of considerable physical and moral courage.  I wish we had more journalists like him.

Jamie