[kj] Mastodon @ Mexico City

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:47:12 EDT 2009

hope you have a great time!
i tried a few times to like 'crack the skye' but never really got it...
perhaps i should try again, i know brendon q soundgardener said it was a
grower... love most of the earlier albums.
they played NZ last year, but it was too expensive coz they were support for
some big metal band i cant remember at the mo... i'd love to see them live
tho..
there's a youtube doco of them recording 'blood mountain' which is pretty
fuckin cool!

postponed indefinitely..."