[kj] OT: The dope on dope

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sat Aug 22 11:15:53 EDT 2009

Does it surprise you that there are some conservatives that aren't
anti everything?
It's quite a large group with many subsects. It's just portrayed
as.... ahhh never mind.

I don't care what Sarah has to say about this. I find Barney Frank
speaking far more hilarious. :)

WE SUPPOUT THE MAWUWANNA! WEGAWIZE NOW!