[kj] KJ Spotting

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 18:52:38 EDT 2009

A blood red and black renaissance dress, flowers in my hair, a necklace in my hair with the pendant on my forehead (tiara style), old school red, white and black Goth make up....not really Hot Topic (or Miss Sixty). I shook Wayne's hand after the gig and thanked him for performing "Beyond The Pale" right away. Mark Gemini (now with Peter Murphy) played that tour (the drummer was not good, Craig Adams had already left the band--I wish hereby to rectify the date, it was in January 2002).

CG