[kj] KJ Spotting

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 17:47:49 EDT 2009

Jaz looks like this guy,
http://www.playbill.com/images/photos/bakula1.jpg
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/03/M%20Bakula.jpg

... ... ... ... ... ...

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

________________________________
From: folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 9:15:11 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Spotting

Why does he post pictures of people when they look demented?

________________________________
From: wessidetempest at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:41:36 -0400
Subject: [kj] KJ Spotting

This guy "befriended" my band on myspace (I hate it with a passion but the other fellas are soooooo in touch with technology).
I don't anything about him except he is short, Swedish and a "producer".
BUT he has met a few people...a bunch of people really.  One of the "Oooh get my picture with anyone that might be famous."
One looks like a library co-worker while the other fella looks...like...maybe he had some wine.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=44392114&albumID=1360620&imageID=41705459

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=44392114&albumID=1360620&imageID=41705468

the British smile doesn't hurt either :)

enjoy

Chris

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.
Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.