[kj] unsubscribing

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:33:21 EDT 2009

Four months eh? Whereabout do you live?
We have really good double glazing and doors etc. What is yours like, as a matter of casual interest?
Just bored and curious.

:))

Keep Smiling...
http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

www.myspace.com/modelaircraftmuseumtouchingthesun

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience
Autism also affects adults.

Most are isolated and ignored
Think. Act. Transform Lives.
www.think-differently.org.uk

From: stephen.l at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:25:48 +0000

sorry

further to previous mail

i have now successfully turned off mail delivery

do i need to unsubscribe as i don't wish to have to wade through thousands of e-mails on my return ?
thanks in anticipation of your help in this matter