[kj] KJ Doc

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:26:01 EDT 2009

Looks pretty good!

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:48:47 -0500
Subject: [kj] KJ Doc

Looks like there might be some forward movement with the doc, including a recut trailer with some footage I haven't seen before:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa5lyd_killing-joke-the-death-and-resurrec_music

and it looks like their Brit indie producers are trying to put together a mini-site:

http://coffeefilms.com/killingjoke/

There's also a status blurb on the main page, dated from 7/24:

http://coffeefilms.com/content.html

This might be old news to some, but not to me. Thought I'd share.