[kj] KJ Doc

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 15:42:19 EDT 2009

Thanks! Looks good and can't wait to see it! That's if it ever makes it to
the states?

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 8/14/2009 7:49:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kjlist at live.com writes:

Looks like there might be some forward movement with the doc, including a
recut trailer with some footage I haven't seen before:

_http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa5lyd_killing-joke-the-death-and-resurrec
_music_
(http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa5lyd_killing-joke-the-death-and-resurrec_music)

and it looks like their Brit indie producers are trying to put together a
mini-site:

_http://coffeefilms.com/killingjoke/_ (http://coffeefilms.com/killingjoke/)

There's also a status blurb on the main page, dated from 7/24:

_http://coffeefilms.com/content.html_ (http://coffeefilms.com/content.html)

This might be old news to some, but not to me. Thought I'd share.