[kj] (OT) Friendly

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 07:01:03 EDT 2009

I am willing to bet on there being no miracle!! Argentina '78 over and
over and over again! "We're gonna do it... oh no we fucked up... the odds
are stacked against us... but maybe, just maybe... YES WE'RE GONNA DO IT...
oh no, we fucked up again"
Those years of total disappointment were actually the glory years!!!

Dave in Edinburgh