[kj] Feast Of Blaze???!

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 12 14:21:28 EDT 2009

adam

yeah I will be in spain, I leave the 9th, guess I will arrive on the 10th,

and i leave the 14th, let's get together! I only have one gig during the
trip - although there are a few friends playing at the fest I might want to
see - but otherwise I will be looking to get to bacelona find some Gaudi,
some Cuban cigars and whatever other fun I can come up with.too bad Killing
Joke isn't playing in Barcelona!!!!!!!

todd