[kj] Rebellion Review

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Wed Aug 12 04:58:53 EDT 2009

Forgot to say - it was good to see Jon, Chris, Brian, Lisa & Gary, Mick Head and other KJ Fans/gatherers whose names have slipped out of my mind. Apologies to those I've neglected to mention, Jane

Brian - how was the head Monday?? Lesley let it slip that you and Iain were enjoying Tequila's (I think), during KJ, which could explain your transition from coherent to otherwise over the 90 mins or so...