[kj] [OT] Porcupine Tree new album

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Aug 12 04:02:06 EDT 2009

I think it’s a win/win. Ordered it for £59.99 from Rhino; Wilson’s solo
album Insurgentes came out in a similar limited package for £40, and was
going for £300 on eBay within two weeks of the limited selling out. At
present, the box is the only way of getting the 5.1 mix (and Wilson is the
best producer generating them at the moment – the previous PT 5.1s are
fantastic); one could always copy the discs and sell the box, although I
won’t, as I value my PT collection highly.

Darren

Hungerford, UK