[kj] rebellion?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Aug 11 23:49:52 EDT 2009

You'd have to be brave advertising your fascist leanings in NZ...although
having said that I've seen swastika tatts on black gang members. Cluey
bunch. They mean it more like anti-everything as opposed to pro-Nazi /
fascism. Hence the Mongrel Mob british bulldog symbol, trying to deface
what they perceived to be the very symbol of britishness (is it?).