[kj] rebellion?

Pagan scotgothwitch at sky.com
Tue Aug 11 07:51:39 EDT 2009

I remember asking my friend, Jens, who was born and grew up in East Berlin,
about the bootlaces thing and he knew nothing about it and what the
different colours meant.

For years I wore rainbow coloured laces in my docs oblivious that it could
be seen as supporting a cause! The fact that I wore them, and green, red,
blue, purple, black, white and orange laces in my 20 hole DMs must have
given a hell of a lot of mixed messages to anyone trying to read anything
into it! :o)

Claire