[kj] rebellion?

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:46:38 EDT 2009

a good read. Intriguing revelations about where the funding comes
from. Put him on the death list.

I've mentioned the book to some German football nuts and they eyed me
very warily after that.

But the European scene and the British is very different. What may
happen one night in a club in the UK, could become folklore in some
countries and make it something bigger than it ever was. I've met
punks, skins, ravers who were so fanatical about getting it right.
There were some football lads who would ask me on which side of the
jacket you should put the pin badge on - you cant resist that can you!
Some where there is a 'gang' in Germany who swear that proper football
nutters wear their pin badge on the inside left of a jacket lapel.

Coloured bootlaces did have a time and interpretation and each part
of the country adopted what was relevant, but as one who was out on
the road with bands who came into contact with the participant of the
said fashion, it was never 'big' enough for us to take seriously. We
were looking for the serious British Movement guys out to do us, not
coloured bootlaces