[kj] rebellion?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 17:13:11 EDT 2009

> ..those of you who..may never

> have heard of the latter...

black&white laces, anyone?

"We don't need no British Movement,
  nor the Ku Klux Klan,
  nor the National Front..."

... ... ... ... ... ...

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

________________________________
From: "jpwhkj at aol.com" <jpwhkj at aol.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:31:13 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] rebellion?

The way I heard it (in about 82 I guess) was:

red = want a fight
white = NF
yellow = British Movement

Those of you who weren't in the UK in the late seventies / early eighties may never have heard of the latter (except perhaps via "a bunch of BM's march in on DM's") but they were another of the many strands of British Fascism.

Jamie