[kj] rebellion?

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 10 13:46:13 EDT 2009

I was a very proud dad just after the school holidays started and my 11 yr
old came back from a trip, with his mom to the local "salon", sporting a
mohican. :)
Looked pretty cool in his Motorhead shirt, cargo shorts and skate shoes..I
couldn't help thinking I'd have been in trouble if it had happened when I
took him for a haircut....