[kj] KJ Covers Album?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 17:26:30 EDT 2009

I wouldn't want to be the one to suggest it- Raven and Big Paul were both good friends with Hillel Slovak (and his brother James), but don't have much good to say about the others. According to Raven, Big Paul was the one who found Hillel's body. I've no reason to doubt his words, although I've never found any accounts that mention who found the body.

Jim.