[kj] KJ Covers Album?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 19:53:18 EDT 2009

Kasabian can't cover everything, though I'd love for them to try.  Anyway, at the present rate
we may end up with Jana being covered by Coldplay, or a Yanni "fusion" version of Kaliyuga.

(funny someone mentioned pet shop boys, as I've been continously listening to them longer
than killing joke, but somehow psb's near-falsetto crooning of kj tunes - or Jaz of theirs - would
immediately shut down any mixing board complicit in the event, reverse current- and signal
polarities and start blowing shit up before anyone makes it out of the abetting studio)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..